|Terms of Sale|
General Terms of Sale
- All winning bids are subject to a Buyer's Fee which is set by the vendor for each sale.
- Placing a bid constitutes a legally binding contract, so bidding is only open to bidders capable of executing legal agreements.
- We reserve the right to disallow any bidder from participating, cancel any bid, or withdraw any lot.
- All estimates, bids, and shipping rates are expressed in US Dollars.
- Some lots may have a reserve, but reserves will never be higher than the estimate. Most lots are unreserved.
- Sales tax or VAT will be charged as required by law. For details, please see the Vendor-Specific Terms of Sale for the current sale, which follow these general terms.
- Postage and handling charges will be added to the final invoice. Each host on VAuctions offers various options and pricing.
- Any lot not paid for within 30 days may be relisted and the original high bidder agrees to pay for any reasonable costs incurred in the relisting and the difference between the first successful bid and the resale price. The original high bidder may also have his bidding privileges revoked.
- All items offered on VAuctions are guaranteed to be genuine. Attributions and descriptions are not guaranteed and represent the opinion of the cataloger.
- Lots may be returned if substantially misdescribed, but written notice to the sale vendor must be made within 5 days of receiving the lot. After that, lots may only be returned for reasons of authenticity. Any lot returned must be returned in the identical condition as auctioned. Slabbed coins that have been removed from the original holder may not be returned for any reason, including authenticity. Books or bullion items are not returnable for any reason.
Vendor-Specific Terms of Sale for This Sale
1. This is an internet only auction being conducted by Pars Coins using the hosting service provided by VAuctions.com. All bids must be placed online; no written or phone bids will be accepted. Pars Coins reserves the right to cancel any bid or withdraw any lot without prior notification.
2. All winning bids are subject to a 18% buyer's fee.
3. All shipments are made from San Jose, California. We are not responsible for any taxes or duties levied on shipments to destinations outside of the United States.
4. All bids must be made in US dollars. Payment is due immediately and can be made in US funds by check, money order, credit cards (MasterCard or VISA), and PayPal (preferred). The coins become the property of the buyer only after full payment has been received. Interest (2% per month) and service charges ($25 per month) will be added to overdue accounts. Every bidder is personally liable for his purchases and cannot claim to act for the account of a third person. We cannot assume responsibility for any errors in bidding.
PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOU BID ON THE CORRECT LOT.
5. Title does not pass until all items are paid in full. In the event a lot is not paid for within 15 days, it will be re-offered.
6. All items are guaranteed to be genuine. Attributions and grades are not guaranteed and represent the opinion of Pars Coins, which makes every effort to correctly catalogue and describe items that it offers for auction.
7. Pars Coins does not hold approval sales. Attribution, date, condition and other descriptions are the opinion of the cataloguer, and no warranty is expressed or implied. Lots may be returned only in the case of extreme error of description or lack of authenticity. Any claim of an incorrect description must be made within 5 days of receipt of material. Coins that have been encapsulated in a holder by a third-party grading service may not be returned for any reason if the coin has been removed from the holder. All literature and Group Lots sales are final and may not be returned for any reason. Any claim for lack of authenticity must be made in writing within 14 days of receipt of the item.
9. By placing a bid on any item, you agree that you have read and agree to all terms of sale. Placing a bid constitutes a legal and binding contract.
P.O. Box 9667
San Jose, CA 95157
Phone: (408) 504-9301
Consigning to VAuctions
Consignment fees cover the following services:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with consigning.
- Payment Processing
- Insurance while in our possession
Questions or comments? Please Contact Us